BuildBlock ICF homes look like any other, and perform like nothing else on the planet for about the same cost as traditional wood frame construction.
ICFs for Home Buyers
Thank you for considering BuildBlock Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) for your new home! ICFs deliver the strength of concrete with comfort and safety in mind.
As you begin formulating the plans for your new home, there seems to be no end to the number of choices you have to make. It’s natural to pour hours of time and effort into choosing the right paint, wall coverings, exterior finish and other aesthetics for your new home. But first take some time to decide what will be inside those walls.
Traditional wood-frame construction can’t compare to the safety, permanence, and energy efficiency of walls built with insulating concrete forms. To learn the many benefits of an ICF home, start in our Why ICFs section.
Benefits of a BuildBlock ICF Home
- 30-70% savings in energy consumption and costs (good for your pocketbook and the environment)
- Tornado, hurricane and earthquake resistant (keeping your family and belongings safe and sound)
- 75% reduction in outside air infiltration (less dust and allergens)
- Three times quieter than a wood-frame home
- Building with ICFs saves at least 10 trees per home
- ICFs can be used to build virtually any home plan, using any finish – brick, stucco, siding, and more.